Dissemination of statistical data:
The results of statistical surveys are disseminated in the of:
- Publications (information, bulletins),
- Press report and information in mass media,
- Direct customer service, by phone or by mail,
- Individual order.
Data dissemination rules:
- The law on official statistics guarantees:
INDISCRIMINATORY, EQUAL, SIMULTANEOUS ACCESS TO STATISTICAL DATA COLLECTED IN STATISTICAL SURVEY.
- Data gathered in statistical surveys may be used exclusively for statistical calculations, compilations and analyses in such a way that no personal data could be identified.
- The law on statistical confidentiality is binding while disseminating data.
- Statistical confidentiality means that disseminating individual data gathered from both natural persons and business entities is prohibited.
- The scope and aggregation of data as specified in the Programme of statistical surveys are available without limitations free of charge (by mail order for a fee) at the SO Information centre.
- Aggregations of statistical data not included in the Programme of statistical surveys and orders for information from official registers are provided according to the price list of offered by the official statistics services.
- Orders should include: statistical units (whom the information should concern), scope of data (what information and for what period), set of data group, form of dissemination (electronic form/ printout), form of payment, surname, name, phone number of the ordering person.
Orders can be:
- Sent by email:
- Sent by fax (no (+48) 58 768 32 70,
- Submitted directly at the SO,
- Sent by mail: Urząd Statystyczny 80-434 Gdańsk, ul. Danusi 4.