Dissemination of statistical data:
The results of statistical surveys are disseminated in form of:
- Publications (information, bulletins),
- Press report and information in mass media,
- Direct customer service, by phone or by mail,
- Individual order.
Rules of disseminating data:
- The law on public statistics guarantees:
INDISCRIMINATORY, EQUAL, SIMULTANEOUS ACCESS TO STATISTICAL DATA COLLECTED IN STATISTICAL SURVEY.
- Data gathered in statistical surveys may be used exclusively for statistical calculations, compilations and analyses in such a way that no personal data could be identified.
- The law on statistical confidentiality is binding while disseminating data.
- Statistical confidentiality means that disseminating individual data gathered from both natural persons and business entities is prohibited.
- The scope and aggregation of data as specified in Programme of statistical surveys are available without limitations in the SO Information centre free of charge (payable by mail order).
- Aggregations of statistical data not included in the Programme of statistical surveys and orders for information from official registers are provided according to the price list of services offered by public statistics.
- Orders should include: subject scope (whom the information should concern), topic scope (which information), set of data group, form of dissemination (electronic form/ printout), form of payment, surname, name, phone number of ordering person.
Orders can be:
- Sent by email:
- Sent by fax (no (+48) 58 768 32 70,
- Left directly at the SO,
- Sent by mail: Urząd Statystyczny 80-434 Gdańsk, ul. Danusi 4.